It looks like Mauro Ranallo is ready to return to work for WWE’s black-and-gold brand in NXT, as the latest reports are that he is “doing better” after his recent issues with fellow WWE commentator Corey Graves.
According to F4WOnline.com, Ranallo is doing better following his hiatus from the commentary table after colleague Graves criticized him on Twitter during the NXT TakeOver: WarGames pay per view.
It was announced during last week’s NXT On USA show that “The Bipolar Rock ‘N’ Roller” will be returning to the announce desk for this Wednesday night’s show at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida.
- * Mauro Ranallo Deletes Twitter Account After Corey Graves Insults Him, Frank Shamrock Threatens Graves
* Detailed Update On Mauro Ranallo Deleting Twitter Due To Corey Graves’ Insults, Graves Trashes Reporter
* Mauro Ranallo Will Not Be Calling NXT On USA Tonight, Update On Issues With Corey Graves Over The Weekend
* Report: Corey Graves Claims He Was Working Inter-Brand Rivalry With Insulting Mauro Ranallo Tweets
* Corey Graves Issues Formal Apology To Mauro Ranallo For Recent Issues
* Corey Graves Perceived As Baby Face In Mauro Ranallo Situation Behind-The-Scenes In WWE
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 2, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com