Meito Satomura is coming to the WWE Universe via the NXT UK brand with a lot of buzz.
As noted, Paul “Triple H” Levesque and Shawn Michaels are among the WWE legends who have touted the Japanese star’s ability ahead of her debut for the industry leader in sports entertainment.
During a recent interview with Tokyo Sports, Satomura spoke about relocating from Japan to London, where she will stay near the WWE UK Performance Center.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview translated to English where the co-founder of the Sendai Girls’ Pro Wrestling school talks about this particular decision.
“Senjo [Sendai Girls’ dojo] has been in business for 15 years and has been in danger of survival due to the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake for 10 years. For the last 10 years, I have poured everything I have into the organization. And now I’m in the best condition as a wrestler. Then I decided I’d leave the organization to the younger generation and do what I wanted to do until I turned 50.”
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Tyler Reks (Gabe Tuft) Becomes Transgender Woman Gabbi Tuft In Real Life (VIEW HERE …)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com