Mike Tyson will be appearing at AEW Double Or Nothing 2.
During the end of this week’s edition of AEW Dynamite, a shocking announcement was made regarding the upcoming AEW Double Or Nothing 2 pay-per-view.
It was announced that boxing legend “Iron” Mike Tyson will be appearing at the AEW Double Or Nothing 2 pay-per-view to present the new TNT Championship to the winner of the tournament to crown the first-ever title-holder between finalists Cody and Lance Archer.
AEW Double Or Nothing 2 takes place on Saturday, May 23rd.
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) May 14, 2020
WWE Spoilers, News & Rumors
* Former IMPACT Champion Sami Callihan Accuses WWE Of “RIPPING OFF” Mystery Hacker Angle
* Update On Vince McMahon Changing His Mind On Roman Reigns On Consistent Basis
* Update On Sting Possibly Jumping-Ship From WWE To AEW, Cody’s Tease
* Update With Dark Details On Alberto El Patron’s Sexual Assault Arrest
* WATCH: Undertaker: Last Ride (Chapter 1) – “The Greatest Fear” (VIDEO)
* WWE SmackDown Hacker Mystery DECODED (SPOILER)
* Undertaker’s Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com