On Tuesday, The Boys & Girls Clubs of America announced that WWE Superstar and Total Divas cast member Naomi (Trinity Fatu) will be one of their inductees at the 29th Annual Alumni Hall Of Fame Ceremony on May 1st.
Hosting the ceremony will be Emmy Award-winning actor Courtney B. Vance. Joining Naomi as inductees this year will be NFL Hall Of Fame LaDainian Tomlinson, other NFL stars and more.
The following press release was sent out today to announce Naomi’s induction into The Boys & Girls Clubs of America Alumni Hall Of Fame:
Deshaun Watson, LaDainian Tomlinson, Trinity “Naomi” Fatu and others to be inducted into the 29th Annual Boys & Girls Clubs Alumni Hall of Fame May 1 at Marriott Marquis
WHAT: On May 1st celebrities, athletes, scholars and leaders will convene in Houston to be inducted into the Boys & Girls Clubs Alumni Hall of Fame. For the past 29 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of America has annually recognized distinguished alumni to celebrate the accomplishments of former Boys & Girls Club members.
WHO: Hosted by actor EMMY award winning actor Courtney B. Vance (The People vs. O.J. Simpson), 2,000 non-profit and industry leaders honoring eight Alumni Hall of Fame inductees:
* Deshaun Watson – Houston Texans Quarterback
* LaDainian Tomlinson – NFL Hall of Famer
* Trinity “Naomi” Fatu – WWE Women’s Champion
* Tom Ehlmann – NBCUniversal
* Denise White – Former Miss Oregon USA
* Col. John Chu – U.S. Army
* Joel Wernick– Health Care Executive
WHEN: Wed, May 1
* 4 p.m. -5:15 p.m. – Celebrity Inductees walk media row for Interviews – Media encouraged to attend for live shots or taped segments to air on evening new
* 6 p.m. – Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (private event)
WHERE: Marriott Marquis Houston – 1777 Walker St, Houston, TX 77010