You can officially pencil in a new match for tonight’s edition of AEW Dynamite.
Ahead of the special AEW Saturday Night Dynamite show this evening in Orlando, Florida, AEW President Tony Khan took to social media to confirm an additional match for the program.
Added to tonight’s show is a one-on-one match pitting Bobby Fish against Anthony Greene.
With that now known, featured below is an updated look at the advertised lineup heading into tonight’s show.
AEW SATURDAY NIGHT DYNAMITE LINEUP (10/23/2021)
* Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black 3
* Bobby Fish vs. Anthony Greene
* Jungle Boy vs. Brandon Cutler
* Dustin Rhodes vs. Bryan Danielson (Title Eliminator Tourney)
* Lance Archer vs. Eddie Kingston (Title Eliminator Tourney)
* Ruby Soho vs. Penelope Ford (TBS Women’s Title Tourney)
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com tonight for live AEW Dynamite results coverage from Orlando, FL!
We’ve seen since he signed with @AEW that @thebobbyfish has what it takes to be one of the top wrestlers in the world. I’ve also been very impressed with @alternative_ag since his #AEW debut, so I’ve booked these 2 great talents in a one-on-one match TONIGHT LIVE on #AEWDynamite! pic.twitter.com/McX8SPUyWT
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) October 23, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com