A trio of matches have been announced for this Friday’s special New Japan Pro Wrestling show.
On a special edition of the weekly NJPW STRONG series, which features a “Fireworks Frenzy” theme this week due to the show falling on the 4th of July, the following matches are scheduled to take place:
NJPW STRONG: FIREWORKS FRENZY (7/4/2021)
* Fred Rosser vs. Bateman
* Hikuleo vs. Jordan Clearwater
* Lio Rush vs. Adrian Quest
Check out the official announcement regarding NJPW STRONG: Fireworks Frenzy on 7/4 via the tweet embedded below.
Friday 10/9c on an all new #njpwSTRONG!
STRONG celebrates Independence Day weekend with Fireworks Frenzy and three singles matchups!
Fred Rosser Bateman!
Hikuleo Jordan Clearwater!
Lio Rush Adrian Quest!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) June 29, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com