Alex Shelley will be making his Game Changer Wrestling (GCW) debut at Joey Janela’s Spring Break 4 show during WrestleMania Weekend.
Shelley, fresh off of reuniting with Kushida for a first round loss against The Grizzled Young Veterans in the 2020 Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic in NXT, joins Will Ospreay and The Great Muta as recent talent announcements for the upcoming event.
Joey Janela’s Spring Break 4 show takes place on Friday, April 3rd. Check out the announcement regarding the addition of Alex Shelley below.
The Legendary @fakekinkade makes his @GCWrestling_ debut at Spring break 4!
Get your tickets now at https://t.co/kV7l4SVnjB#SpringbreakForever pic.twitter.com/0YTwvwXWfi
— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) January 19, 2020
In related news, following their loss in the 2020 Dusty Classic on last week’s episode of NXT On USA from Winter Park, Florida, Shelley and Kushida spoke in a backstage interview about their future status as a tag-team in WWE’s black-and-gold brand. Check out the video below.
WWE ROYAL RUMBLE *SPOILERS* FOR 1/26/2020 IN HOUSTON, TX.
* WWE Royal Rumble *Spoilers* & Updates: Expected Rumble Match Winner, Lesnar’s WM36 Opponent
* The Undertaker Spotted At WWE PC Ahead Of Royal Rumble (Photo), Update On Possible Surprise Entrants
* WWE Royal Rumble Updates For 1/26 PPV In Houston: New Title & Gimmick Matches, More
* *Spoiler* Update: WWE Legend Reportedly A “Lock” For Surprise Return In 30-Man Royal Rumble Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Betting Odds For 1/26 PPV In Houston, TX. (Possible *Spoilers*)
* Update On Rumors Of WWE Hall Of Fame Legend Edge Returning In 2020 Royal Rumble Match
* Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Being Placed In Royal Rumble Match To Set Up WrestleMania 36 Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Spoiler Updates Around-The-Clock On Our Social Media Outlet (…)
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com