The early betting odds are in for the upcoming two-night NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver special event scheduled as part of WrestleMania 37 Week.
Matches scheduled for night two on April 8th are included in the early betting odds released via Bet Online ahead of the upcoming two-night black-and-gold brand live special events.
Featured below are the opening betting odds for the matches scheduled for NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Night 2.
NXT TAKEOVER: STAND & DELIVER BETTING ODDS
* Finn Balor +200 vs. Karrion Kross -296 (NXT Title)
* Santos Escobar -118 vs. Jordan Devlin -118 (NXT Cruiserweight Title Ladder Match)
* Adam Cole -175 vs. Kyle O’Reilly -250 (Unsanctioned Match)
* Johnny Gargano vs. Gauntlet Eliminator Winner (NXT North American Title)
* Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart -150 vs. Candice LeRae & Indie Heartwell +108 (NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles)
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 4/7 and 4/8 for live NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver results coverage.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com