Following this week’s episode of NXT UK on the WWE Network, two new matches are now official for the upcoming NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II live special.
Now confirmed for the 1/12 WWE Network event, which emanates from the Empress Ballroom in Blackpool, England are singles matches pitting Tyler Bate against Jordan Devlin and Trent Seven against Eddie Dennis.
With that now known, featured below is an updated look at the lineup for the 1/12 live WWE Network special:
NXT UK TAKEOVER: BLACKPOOL II
* WALTER (C) vs. Joe Coffey (WWE UK Title)
* Kay Lee Ray (C) vs. Toni Storm vs. Piper Niven (NXT UK Women’s Title)
* Gallus (C) vs. The Grizzled Young Veterans (NXT UK Tag-Team Titles)
* Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin
* Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis
Make sure to visit eWrestling.com on 1/12 for complete NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II Results from Blackpool!
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com