– With less than a week remaining before the big championship unification match at NXT New Year’s Evil 2022 next Wednesday, NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes is vowing that history will be made when he and NXT Cruiserweight Champion Roderick Strong meet inside the squared circle. Ahead of their big match at next week’s NXT 2.0 special event, Hayes took to social media to share a photo of the official match graphic for his bout against Strong at NXT New Year’s Evil 2022, along with a caption that reads, “History will be made. And t-shirts will be printed.” Check out the tweet below.
History will be made. And t shirts will be printed. pic.twitter.com/kv3nk5WBLe
— Carmelo Hayes (@Carmelo_WWE) December 29, 2021
– Also taking to Twitter to deliver a message to a fellow WWE performer was Omos, who wrote the following on his social media account about former tag-team partner AJ Styles. “I see old-man AJ Styles still got a pep in his step… We will see how long that lasts!” Check out the tweet below.
I see old-man @AJStylesOrg still got a pep in his step… We will see how long that last!
— Jordan omogbehin (@TheGiantOmos) December 29, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com