Paige recently underwent emergency surgery to have an ovarian cyst removed.
The boyfriend of the longtime WWE Superstar, Ronnie Radke, took to social media to inform fans of the woman whose real-life story was the subject of the major motion picture “Fighting with my Family” that she recently had to undergo emergency surgery to remove an ovarian cyst.
Check out the tweet, which includes a photo of Paige in a hospital bed, below.
Sacramento, not only did my drummer fall completely ILL to food poisoning, @RealPaigeWWE had to have an emergency surgery to remove an ovarian cyst. So even if my drummer wasn’t sick I still would’ve canceled. so if you’re mad.. don’t buy another ticket to my show again pic.twitter.com/M3VYaleTJ7
— RonnieRadke (@RonnieRadke) March 5, 2020
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) March 5, 2020
MORE WWE & AEW NEWS, RUMORS & PHOTOS
* Eric Bischoff LASHES OUT At Tony Khan, Claims He’s “Spent $30-50 MILLION Just To Prove AEW Is On NXT’s Level”
* AEW *SPOILERS* For This Week (Confirmed Results For Big Match!)
* The Dark Order’s “Exalted One” To Be Unveiled On AEW Dynamite (Latest CRYPTIC Tease …)
* WrestleMania 36 Host City Of Tampa Confirms First Coronavirus Cases: What Are WWE’s Plans Now?
* Numbers ARE IN: Which Show Had More Fan Interest – AEW Revolution Or WWE Super ShowDown?
* Update On WWE’s Plans For Seth Rollins At WrestleMania 36
* Update On WWE’s Plans For NXT Japan Brand: Triple H Meeting With AJPW GM Soon
* Shinsuke Nakamura Posts Interesting “Cryptic Tweet” Immediately After AEW Revolution
* Photo: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back
* Photos: Sasha Banks Changes Her Hair To Another New Color
* Photos: Liv Morgan Looks Good Dancing On A Stripper Pole
* Photos: Kairi Sane Gets Married In Japan, Shares Pics Taken At Wedding
* Photos: Mandy Rose Dyes Hair Brown & Shows Off Brunette Look
* Photos: Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look At WWE Live Event