– As noted, WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and his advocate Paul Heyman are scheduled to appear on tonight’s WWE Royal Rumble 2020 “go-home” edition of WWE RAW from the Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas. Ahead of tonight’s show, Lesnar’s well-dressed advocate posted the following photo, which appears to show him flying into Wichita for tonight’s show.
— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) January 20, 2020
– Speaking of “The Beast Incarnate,” ahead of his participation in this Sunday’s 30-man Royal Rumble match, where he has been confirmed as the number one entrant in the annual classic, WWE tweeted out the following graphic on their Twitter feed on Monday questioning whether or not 30-time WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth can eliminate Lesnar from the match.
— WWE (@WWE) January 20, 2020
Make sure to join us here tonight at eWrestling.com for LIVE WWE RAW Results coverage from Wichita, KS., and again on Sunday for LIVE WWE Royal Rumble 2020 Results coverage from Houston, TX!
WWE ROYAL RUMBLE *SPOILERS* FOR 1/26/2020 IN HOUSTON, TX.
* WWE Royal Rumble *Spoilers* & Updates: Expected Rumble Match Winner, Lesnar’s WM36 Opponent
* The Undertaker Spotted At WWE PC Ahead Of Royal Rumble (Photo), Update On Possible Surprise Entrants
* WWE Royal Rumble Updates For 1/26 PPV In Houston: New Title & Gimmick Matches, More
* *Spoiler* Update: WWE Legend Reportedly A “Lock” For Surprise Return In 30-Man Royal Rumble Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Betting Odds For 1/26 PPV In Houston, TX. (Possible *Spoilers*)
* Update On Rumors Of WWE Hall Of Fame Legend Edge Returning In 2020 Royal Rumble Match
* Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Being Placed In Royal Rumble Match To Set Up WrestleMania 36 Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Spoiler Updates Around-The-Clock On Our Social Media Outlet (…)
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) January 20, 2020