Following this week’s NXT On USA show that featured the black-and-gold brand return of “The Queen” Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair has found herself on the NXT injury list.
On Thursday, WWE released the latest installment of their weekly digital series, “NXT Injury Report.” The 2/27 edition of the YouTube video features updates on the condition of a pair of injured NXT Superstars.
Featured below are the descriptions on the current injury status of Bianca Belair and Dominik Dijakovic following this week’s episode of NXT On USA from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida:
NXT INJURY REPORT (2/27): UPDATES ON BELAIR, DIJAKOVIC
* Bianca Belair suffered a leg contusion due to Charlotte Flair’s attack. She is considered week-to-week.
* Dominik Dijakovic suffered a knee sprain. He is considered week-to-week.
Check out the complete NXT Injury Report video for 2/27 below.
OTHER WWE & AEW NEWS, RUMORS & PHOTOS
* Goldberg Injured In WWE Universal Title Win Over Bray Wyatt At WWE Super ShowDown?!
* Update On WWE’s NEW Plans For Goldberg-Reigns, Cena-Wyatt At WrestleMania 36
* WATCH: BIG Tease For Matt Hardy To NXT In Latest “Cryptic Tweet” (Video)
* Possible *Spoiler* On Legend Who Will Induct British Bulldog Into WWE Hall Of Fame
* The Undertaker Returns At WWE Super ShowDown, Wins Tuwaiq Trophy (Video)
* WATCH: Goldberg Captures WWE Universal Championship At WWE Super ShowDown
* Photos: Chris Jericho Visits Doctor After Jon Moxley Headbutt, Gets 7 Stitches
* Photo: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back
* Photos: Sasha Banks Changes Her Hair To Another New Color
* Photos: Liv Morgan Looks Good Dancing On A Stripper Pole
* Photos: Kairi Sane Gets Married In Japan, Shares Pics Taken At Wedding
* Photos: Mandy Rose Dyes Hair Brown & Shows Off Brunette Look
* Photos: Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look At WWE Live Event
* WWE Couple Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch Out On Date In Public (Photos)