The main event of this past Monday night’s post-Elimination Chamber episode of WWE RAW saw WWE United States Champion Austin Theory defend his WWE United States Title against WWE Hall of Famer “The Rated R Superstar” Edge. Fightful Select revealed the producers of the matches as well as the segments that took place during this past Monday night’s post-Elimination Chamber episode of WWE RAW.
Below is the full list of producers:
February 20th episode of WWE RAW:
– WWE Hall of Famer Michael “P.S.” Hayes produced the promo segment with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens as well as the Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin Match.
– Shawn Daivari produced the Dolph Ziggler vs. Mustafa Ali Match.
– No producer was listed for the promo segment with “The American Nightmare” Cody Rhodes and Paul Heyman.
– Tyson Kidd produced the Asuka vs. Nikki Cross Match.
– Jason Jordan produced The Miz vs. Seth Rollins Match.
– Tyson Kidd produced the “Ding Dong, Hello!” segment with Becky Lynch, WWE Hall of Famer Lita and Damage CTRL (Bayley and WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions IYO SKY and Dakota Kai).
– Chris Park produced the Bronson Reed vs. Chad Gable Match.
– Jamie Noble produced the WWE United States Championship Match between WWE Hall of Famer Edge vs. WWE United States Champion Austin Theory.
– WWE official Adam Pearce produced the Akira Tozawa vs. Cedric Alexander WWE Main Event Match, while WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly produced the Candice LeRae and Mia Yim vs. Tamina Snuka and Dana Brooke WWE Main Event Match.