A popular radio and podcast host and former WWE Kickoff Show personality has re-signed with WWE, the company announced on Friday morning.
Featured below is the official press release that WWE sent out today to announce that Peter Rosenberg has re-signed with the company.
PETER ROSENBERG RETURNS TO WWE®
STAMFORD, Conn. – March 6, 2020 – WWE today announced that popular radio personality Peter Rosenberg will join the company as an analyst for its monthly pay-per-view kickoff shows beginning this Sunday, March 8 at WWE Elimination Chamber. In his new role, Rosenberg will also serve as a special correspondent for various WWE Network shows and upcoming specials.
“To quote Vince McMahon at WrestleMania XII, working with WWE is the boyhood dream come true,” said Rosenberg. “I am beyond thrilled to rejoin the WWE Universe.”
Peter Rosenberg brings his expertise and insight to sports fans daily as a co-host of ESPN New York’s The Michael Kay Show, which he has helped propel to the number one afternoon drive radio show in New York. In addition, he is frequently featured on ESPN’s national broadcasts, most recently providing color commentary at the NBA Celebrity All-Star Game. He also can be heard every weekday morning co-hosting Ebro In The Morning on Hot 97, anchoring one of New York’s most iconic and revered media brands.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG, family-friendly programming can be seen in more than 800 million homes worldwide in 28 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.
Radio personality @Rosenbergradio signs with #WWE
LINK: https://t.co/fgKojI8OLK pic.twitter.com/5FhbAlI35Y
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) March 6, 2020
MORE WWE & AEW NEWS, RUMORS & PHOTOS
* Eric Bischoff LASHES OUT At Tony Khan, Claims He’s “Spent $30-50 MILLION Just To Prove AEW Is On NXT’s Level”
* AEW *SPOILERS* For This Week (Confirmed Results For Big Match!)
* The Dark Order’s “Exalted One” To Be Unveiled On AEW Dynamite (Latest CRYPTIC Tease …)
* WrestleMania 36 Host City Of Tampa Confirms First Coronavirus Cases: What Are WWE’s Plans Now?
* Numbers ARE IN: Which Show Had More Fan Interest – AEW Revolution Or WWE Super ShowDown?
* Update On WWE’s Plans For Seth Rollins At WrestleMania 36
* Update On WWE’s Plans For NXT Japan Brand: Triple H Meeting With AJPW GM Soon
* Shinsuke Nakamura Posts Interesting “Cryptic Tweet” Immediately After AEW Revolution
* Photo: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back
* Photos: Sasha Banks Changes Her Hair To Another New Color
* Photos: Liv Morgan Looks Good Dancing On A Stripper Pole
* Photos: Kairi Sane Gets Married In Japan, Shares Pics Taken At Wedding
* Photos: Mandy Rose Dyes Hair Brown & Shows Off Brunette Look
* Photos: Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look At WWE Live Event