WWE Superstar Randy Orton, who recently signed a five year extension with the company, issued a short statement on his Instagram challenging long-time rival John Cena to a WrestleMania 36 showdown.
Orton wonders if Cena would even be available to work the show due to his vigorous Hollywood schedule.
He writes, “I’m on a flight to London and see this striking young man asking me a question. Why yes @johncena I am up for a challenge, are you? Let’s say ohhhh I dunno, #Wrestlemania36 maybe? Or does Hollywood have you booked solid?”
Check it out below.
More Recent WWE & AEW News Articles (11/7/2019)
* WWE 205 Live *Spoilers* – Results For Friday’s Show On WWE Network (11/8)
* Updated Ratings: WWE Backstage Draws Awful Numbers, Total Divas Scores Record Low
* First Look At “Personal Touch” Added To Bray Wyatt’s WWE Universal Championship Title Belt (Photos)
* Seth Rollins Did Not Make Speech During WWE Talent Meeting, AJ Styles Did?
* Randy Orton Won’t Be Jumping To AEW, Details On New Long-Term WWE Deal
* Update: Alexa Bliss On Shelf From WWE Due To Shoulder Injury
* Former WWE Star & Producer Quits ROH, Shares Public Email War With ROH GM
* Update On Scarlett Bordeaux Joining NXT, New Sexy Photos Of Her Released
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com