Randy Orton has made WWE history once again this week.
Following the successful title defense by the tag-team champions on the red brand, RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) this week, Randy Orton has passed Kane on another “all-time” list.
“The Viper” moves into first place on the list of most all-times matches in WWE Monday Night Raw history, as he now has 437 bouts under his belt on the weekly red brand program, passing Kane, who is now in second place with 436.
Take a look at the rest of the top-five list of WWE Superstars with the most matches in WWE Monday Night Raw history, adding to his collection, as he also passed Kane for the top spot in the most WWE pay-per-view matches of all-time when RK-Bro defeated The Usos at the WWE Survivor Series 2021 event last month.
MOST MATCHES WRESTLED IN WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW HISTORY
* Randy Orton – (437 Matches)
* Kane – (436 Matches)
* Chris Jericho – (420 Matches)
* Triple H – (377 Matches)
* John Cena – (373 Matches)
Check out a tweet from the official WWE on FOX Twitter feed acknowledging the new record held by “The Viper,” as well as a tweet from Randy Orton’s wife, Kim Orton, congratulating her husband on making history yet again in WWE.
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) November 30, 2021
— Kim Marie ❤️ (@KimKlro) November 30, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com