WWE’s report card for their weekly red brand show is in, as the ratings and viewership for this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW are in.
The Monday, October 21st episode of the show finished with an average of 2.342 million viewers. By comparison, last week’s show drew an average of 2.279 million viewers.
The hourly viewership breakdown for this week’s WWE RAW show went as follows:
- HOUR 1: 2.477 million viewers
HOUR 2: 2.373 million viewers
HOUR 3: 2.175 million viewers
Check out the top ten moments from the 10/21 episode of WWE Monday Night RAW below.
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) October 22, 2019