Reports indicated the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL had “at least three people” test positive for Covid-19 this past week.
Renee Young has come forward on her social media account stating she too, has tested positive for Covid-19.
Man. What a few days. My show gets cancelled and I get Covid. Wear your masks and wash your hands. Stay safe, everyone ❤️
— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) June 25, 2020
- UPDATE: More Details On Terri Runnels’ #SpeakingOut Sexual Misconduct Allegation Against Brock Lesnar (…)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com