The topic of Charlotte Flair undergoing elective surgery and missing action has been in the news lately with most reports suggesting that she will be gone anywhere from six weeks to two months, putting her return right around SummerSlam.
However, a new report from talksport.com states that Flair is not only undergoing the surgery but she has decided to take additional time off, an extended break for personal reasons.
The report adds that the expected return date for Flair is actually next year’s Royal Rumble, unless an enticing storyline pops up before then, she would be open to returning at Survivor Series.
Reportedly, there is “zero percent” chance that she will be ready to return by SummerSlam, whether that takes place in August or September.
- Chris Jericho Reveals EXACTLY What WWE Paid Him For Street Fight Main Event In 2016 (You Will NOT Believe This …)
WWE STARS & OTHER WRESTLERS LINKED TO #SPEAKINGOUT ABUSE CLAIMS
* Police Investigating WWE & Pro Wrestlers Linked To #SpeakingOut Abuse Claims
* WWE Issues Statement Responding To Their Wrestlers Being Included In #SpeakingOut Sexual Abuse Allegations
* Update On Matt Riddle, Jordan Devlin & Jack Gallagher #SpeakingOut Abuse Allegations
* Dolph Ziggler Comments On #SpeakingOut Movement & Ongoing Accusations Against WWE Stars
* Wolfgang, Ligero, Joe Coffey, Michael Elgin, Joey Ryan & Others Accused Of Abuse In New #SpeakingOut Claims