It looks as though following the success of the involvement of the NXT brand at WWE Survivor Series this year, WWE will be utilizing the black-and-gold brand at next year’s WrestleMania 36 as well.
The @WrestleVotes Twitter account is reporting that the working plan as of now is for NXT to have a “role” at WrestleMania in April in Tampa — not just the NXT TakeOver scheduled before the event, but on the WrestleMania event itself.
It is unknown at this time which wrestlers from NXT will be involved or even in what capacity, other than they will have a “presence.”
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as additional details surface regarding NXT’s involvement at WrestleMania 36!
Heard from a well placed source, as of now, NXT will have a role at WrestleMania. Not talking about TakeOver, but on the actual Mania card. No details as to who or what, but an NXT presence will be felt at Raymond James Stadium.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) December 12, 2019
- Lana Protected By F.B.I. Following Recent Death-Threats From WWE Fans Over Rusev Story Line (UPDATED)
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 13, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com