According to a report by Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com, WWE has offered The Revival five-year contracts worth $500,000 annually as a way to keep with the company. As of this writing, the deals have not been accepted.
The Revival expressed their unhappiness earlier this year and asked for their release. As a way to appease them, WWE told them to wait three months to see how things panned out. The result was nothing really new except for a short tag team title reign and a WrestleMania appearance. Sapp also reports that the team is set up for a meeting with WWE officials on Monday.
OTHER RECENT eWRESTLING LINKS:
* PHOTOS: Natalya In “Muscle & Fitness” Magazine (4/30)
* PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch Dating In Real Life?! (4/29)
* PHOTO: Liv Morgan Injured Dancing On Stripper Pole (4/29)
* PHOTO: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back (4/29)
* PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Dyes Her Hair New Color (4/28)