Ole' T-BAR is at it again!
On a recent episode of his 83 Weeks podcast long-time wrestling personality/promoter Eric Bischoff criticized WWE's RETRIBUTION faction / story line, stating that he thinks the story is nonsensical, and for lack of a better word, sucks.
Today, T-BAR, previously known as Dominik Dijakovic, fired back at the former SmackDown Executive Director's comments on Twitter.
"Thank you Eric Bischoff," wrote the RETRIBUTION member. "You are a huge inspiration for RETRIBUTION! We too aspire to one day destroy a billion dollar wrestling company and bury it under fiery wreckage.
— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) September 27, 2020
It was revealed on last week's episode of Monday Night Raw that RETRIBUTION had signed contracts with WWE following weeks of attacks on both the roster and staff.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as updates continue to surface regarding the status of new WWE faction Retribution.
- WWE RETRIBUTION NEWS UPDATES
* Update On New Names For RETRIBUTION Members, Backstage Reaction To Raw Storyline
* RETRIBUTION Update: 3 Members Get New Names After Raw Debut
* RETRIBUTION Returns With Special Message On WWE Raw (Video)
* RETRIBUTION Tears Entire Ring, Arena Apart To Close WWE SmackDown (Video)
* Another Update On New RETRIBUTION Faction In WWE
eWRESTLING REACTION: WWE RETRIBUTION MEMBER NAMES* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com