After even more evidence surfaced this week, the expectation is once again that The Revival — Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder — will be parting ways with WWE when their current contracts with the company expire.
Former Raw and SmackDown tag team champions The Revival applied to trademark the terms “Top Guys,” “Say Yeah,” and “No Flips, Just Fists” on February 18th with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Indication is that Dawson and Wilder will not be staying with WWE once their contracts expire in the upcoming months.
As a reminder, Wilder’s contract has added on time due to injuries he sustained during his main roster run.
Details of the trademark can be read below.
All three trademarks were for “G & S: Hats; Hooded sweatshirts; Pants; Shirts” and “G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes.
UPDATE: More evidence surfaces this weekend to further claim that #TheRevival — #ScottDawson & #DashWilder — will NOT be staying with #WWE once their current contracts expire, jump to #AEW expected … (Full story at the link)
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) February 22, 2020
OTHER WWE & AEW VIDEOS, PHOTOS & NEWS
* Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look At WWE Live Event (Photos)
* Mandy Rose Dyes Hair Brown & Shows Off Brunette Look (Photos)
* Kofi Kingston Shows How He Is Starting To Go Bald (Video)
* John Cena On Romantic Dinner Date With New Girlfriend (Video)
* Cody Off-Air Promo After AEW Dynamite: Talks Moonsault Off Steel Cage (Video)
* The Rock Reveals Embarrassing, Hilarious Story About Breaking Character On Live WWE TV
* Becky Lynch With Unexpected, Unplanned Call-Out Of Stephanie McMahon (Video)
* Cody Gives Fan Moment He’ll Remember Forever At AEW Dynamite (Off-Air Video)
* Nikki Bella & Brie Bella Show Off Double Twin Pregnancy Baby-Bumps (Bella Moms Photos)
* Lacey Evans & Daughter Behind-The-Scenes At New TV Commercial Shoot (Video)
* Lars Sullivan Male On Male Adult Film Videos, Photos Leak Online
* CM Punk Leaks Internal WWE Booking Sheet Revealing Original Plans For Famous Angle (Photos)
* Top WWE NXT Superstar Gets New Neck Tattoo (Photos)
* WWE’s New Twin 7-Foot Indian Giants At Performance Center, RAW Debut Coming? (Photos)
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com