The battle between The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) and WWE over trademarks and copyright ownership continues.
WWE and The Revival are “battling” over intellectual property rights, according to the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter at F4WOnline.com.
It appears as if the Revival are headed out of the company next month with AEW as the most likely landing spot.
As a result, WWE has filed for trademarks for the names “The Mechanics”, which was a name that the Revival used in the past. The company has also applied for the rights to the term “No Flips, Just Fists” which is a phrase the tag team is also trying to secure.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as additional details surface regarding The Revival’s WWE status!
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) March 10, 2020
WWE & AEW News, Rumors, Photos & Videos
* Matt Hardy Promises Big Finish For “#FreeTheDELETE” Series Covering His Post-WWE Plans
* Vince McMahon Re-Writes Erick Rowan Mystery Cage Unveiling Segment HOURS Before RAW On 3/2
* Lana Will Be Missing Multiple Episodes Of WWE RAW, Find Out Why
* Paige Undergoes EMERGENCY SURGERY To Have Ovarian Cyst Removed, Hospital Photos Surface
* UNSEEN PHOTOS: Look At Dakota Kai & Tegan Nox’s Bodies Backstage Right After NXT Steel Cage Match (WOW)
* Possible WrestleMania Spoiler: Two Big Names At WWE HQ For Meeting About WM36 Plans
* AEW Spells Things Out For Fans With New “Exalted One” Tease For The Dark Order (WHOA!)
* WWE Changes Name Of Popular Original Documentary Series On WWE Network
* Crazy Story About Vince McMahon Attacking Top WWE Star On Airplane In Early 2000s (Video)
* Former WWE Star Has Baby Daughter, Shares Images From Hospital (PHOTOS)
* WATCH: Natalya Does Hilarious Impression Of Michael “P.S.” Hayes (Video)
* Renee Young Gets Another NEW TATTOO (Photos)
* Eric Bischoff LASHES OUT At Tony Khan, Claims He’s “Spent $30-50 MILLION Just To Prove AEW Is On NXT’s Level”
* Liv Morgan Does Sexy Dance On A Stripper Pole (Photos)