It looks like Dominick could be sporting the iconic Rey Mysterio mask when he makes his official WWE in-ring debut in 2020.
Rey Mysterio spoke about the subject during a recent one-on-one interview with the folks from Sportskeeda.
“I’m hoping that my son can be ready by next year,” Mysterio told Sportskeeda. “I hope that we can all get the chance to see him in 2020, and I’m just as excited as the fans to see him step into the ring and have an official match. So, let’s hope that it’s next year, by the end of the year 2020.”
He continued, “I would definitely love for him to carry on the Mysterio name. It’ll be up to him if he wants to wear the mask or not, I think he’s very well identified right now.
“I most definitely would love to share the ring properly with him in a tag team match or a 3 vs 3, but I definitely would love to potentially share the ring with him one day. I think, after that happens, I can retire peacefully and say that getting to share the ring with my son was the best feeling in the world.”
Check out the complete interview at Sportskeeda.com.
- PHOTOS: CM Punk Leaks Internal WWE Booking Sheet Revealing Interesting Original Plans For WrestleMania 30
Will #WWE legend #ReyMysterio‘s son Dominick wear his legendary #wrestling mask when he makes his 2020 debut?
FULL STORY: https://t.co/aHnE15Z38L pic.twitter.com/u7Egi9mpbF
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) January 5, 2020
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com