“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair recently took some time out of his busy schedule of stylin’ and profilin’ to breakdown the COVID-19 safety protocol that WWE has implemented at their WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida for all WWE television shoots.
The WWE Hall of Famer recently appeared on the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast to talk all things pro-wrestling, including how he feels when appearing at the WWE Performance Center despite the recent COVID-19 outbreak.
On WWE doing everything to keep people safe:
“The WWE is doing everything and following every guideline possible,” he said. “The testing and all that was conducted as professionally as it could possibly be. Three doctors. Organized. Yes, people had to stand in line, but that was because of so many people being tested. But nobody was together. Everybody had a mask on. I would scrutinize anybody that said otherwise at the highest level. I was tired of hearing the bullsh*t. Carrano, Ace, Vince himself, I could go down the list of people that are making sure that everybody’s life is at the best possible place while they’re there for the event.”
On the WWE PC being safer than a grocery store:
“I went back the next day. Of course I would. And I’ve got a pre-existing condition and I’m in my 70s! Let me tell you something, you are safer going to a WWE event than you are going to Kroger’s grocery store.”
Check out the complete Wrestling Inc Daily podcast featuring Ric Flair below.
The Bella Twins Revealing Full-Term Baby-Bump Pregnancy Shoot (PHOTOS)
* Nikki Bella Shows-All In Very Revealing Pregnancy Photos (FULL GALLERY)
* Brie Bella Shows -All In Very Revealing Pregnancy Photos (FULL GALLERY)
WWE / COVID-19 REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com