After Marty Scurll’s name was included in an incident of sexual assault with a minor, ROH has released the following statement noting that they have launched an investigation into claims made against wrestlers currently under contract to the promotion:
At Ring of Honor, we pride ourselves on the respectful and inclusive environment we have built, one that ensures all employees can work in a place where they feel safe and respected.
We take these matters extremely seriously and have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to this type of behavior.
Ring of Honor has launched an immediate investigation into the claims made against its currently contracted wrestlers. We will update you on our investigation once it concludes.
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) June 25, 2020
Breaking WWE News & AEW Rumors, Spoilers & Updates
* Watch Mark Henry On Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions (VIDEO)
* Update: Over 24 WWE Superstars & Employees Test Positive For COVID-19
* WWE Issues Statement On Multiple Wrestlers & Staff Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Renee Young Comments On Testing Positive For The Coronavirus: “Man, What A Few Days …”
* WWE Making Big Changes To TV Tapings After 2 Dozen Positive COVID-19 Tests Discovered
* Update On Terri Runnels Accusing Brock Lesnar Of Sexual Misconduct In Latest #SpeakingOut Allegation
* Jon Moxley Pulled From AEW Shows Due To Renee Young Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Being The Elite Comments On Removing Past BTE Episodes Featuring #SpeakingOut Wrestlers
* MSG Pays Tribute To 30 Years Of Legendary Undertaker Moments (#ThankYouTaker)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com