WWE Polls Fans On Ronda Rousey Getting Immediate Title Shot

Ronda Rousey To Get Immediate Title Shot?, Pregnant Maria Kanellis Works Out (Video), More

– Maria Kanellis released her latest pregnancy video blog. In the clip, which you can watch below, fans get to see a pregnant Maria Kanellis with Mike working out as they prepare for the birth of their first child together in a couple of months.

– WWE has announced that the song “M.O.M.” by Will Roush will serve as the official theme song for this Sunday’s Elimination Chamber 2018 pay-per-view. Make sure to join us here on Sunday evening for live play-by-play results coverage of the show.

– The official WWE website recently ran a poll asking fans if Ronda Rousey should receive an immediate shot at the RAW Women’s Championship. At last check, 70 percent of the votes went to “No, the MMA star needs to prove herself inside the squared circle first.” The other 30 percent voted for “Yes, I want to see Rousey challenge for the title right away.”

Follow Us

Results

Most Popular