It looks like Rusev has already gotten himself in trouble with Twitch.
The former WWE Superstar who has been streaming frequently under his real name of Miroslav Barnyashev took to Twitter on Thursday to reveal that he was temporarily suspended from his account for a violation of the platform’s guidelines.
“I was too sexy for Twitch,” Rusev wrote. “I learned my lesson,” he added before confirming the suspension to be 24 hours. “See y’all tomorrow.”
The official Twitch channel for Rusev channel currently displays the following message:
- “Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable.”
The suspension will likely be lifted today.
It is believed that he was suspended after a recent stream that included he and his wife Lana, who was wearing a bikini for the poolside live stream.
I was too sexy for Twitch. I learned my lesson. See y’all tomorrow https://t.co/LpksrVZZJM
— Miro (@ToBeMiro) July 31, 2020
Wrestling News Reaction, Discussion & Live Chat
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com