While WWE has not officially announced it on their website or social media platforms as of this writing, Sasha Banks is scheduled to return next week on Friday Night SmackDown.
On various telecasts of NFL games on FOX this afternoon, the announcers hyped up SmackDown and turned it over to a prerecorded promo by Michael Cole that noted that Sasha Banks would be on hand to address the “heinous” attack by her former best friend, Bayley.
There was some speculation that perhaps WWE would be holding Banks off of TV for a little while as she sold the attack and also to prolong the story line but that doesn’t appear to be the case now.
WWE is pushing that Banks is suffering from a “severe bone bruise in her knee and a compressed nerve in her neck” as a result of the beat down.
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (…)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month’s Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt’s “The Fiend” Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment