As noted, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman reflected on his run in WCW during a recent episode of his X-Pac 12360 podcast.
In addition to the highlights we posted earlier this week, where Waltman discussed his “Bronco Buster” move being banned during his run in WCW, the former “Syxx” also touched on the origins of his decision to jump-ship from WWE to WCW and elaborates on his real-life relationship with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.
Check out those highlights from the latest installment of his weekly X-Pac 12360 podcast below.
On not being creatively satisfied in WWE leading to him jumping-ship to WCW in the 1990s: “The money was bad at the time. But I really think if I was creatively satisfied I would have stayed, I wouldn’t have even thought about leaving. I would have just tried to, you know, keep asking for a raise, things like that. I never even thought about leaving when creative was good. Even when money was tough, or bad.”
On always having a good relationship with Vince McMahon: “It definitely took for me to leave, and make my way somewhere else to get Vince in the light that I so desperately wanted, and I really did. And the thing is my good relationship with Vince, he was always open and willing to talk to me, but I was really intimidated at one point, you know, for quite a long time.”
- WATCH: Very Touching Unseen Off-Air Promo From Tony Khan At AEW Dynamite: Brodie Lee Celebration Of Life Tribute (VIDEO)
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com