“The Monday Night Messiah” recently spoke with People Magazine to promote this coming Sunday night’s WWE SummerSlam 2020 pay-per-view.
Featured below are some of the highlights of the new Seth Rollins interview, as well as the first official ultra-sound photo of Rollins and Lynch’s baby.
On the brutal kendo stick shots Rey Mysterio’s son Dominik took from him on Raw: “We use the old saying, ‘it’s not ballet’, and it’s not, it’s physical. He took his licks like a champ, man. He bruised up pretty good, got some good pictures out of it. And I’m sure that stoked a fire in him, and at SummerSlam, we’ll be able to bring him to my level and we’ll be able to have a good fight.”
On John Cena praising he and Bray Wyatt for stepping up during the COVID-19 Pandemic: “John is someone that I respect a lot as a performer, but also as a human being, so for my name to be at the forefront of his mind when asked about that, as someone who is worthwhile, it means a lot coming from him. I just have a lot of respect for him, for what he’s done for the industry, but also, he’s a great dude. To be thought highly of by him is cool, I do appreciate that a lot.”
On Becky Lynch’s first pregnancy: “It’s her first pregnancy, so she’s just figuring it all out. For her, in our industry, most women, when they get pregnant, they can continue to do their job. They can work up until eight, nine months. So they have a routine throughout the day that they do. With this, it was just like, she’s going 100 miles an hour, had the busiest year of her life, and then ‘Bam!’ shut down. Done. You can’t do your work anymore. And ‘Bam!’ Hollywood is shut down. No meetings because of the pandemic, because of COVID. So that’s all out the window, too.
“So now you’re trying to figure out what to do with your time, and she’s just not a lazy person. She’s the hardest working person I’ve ever met, so she wants to always be productive. That’s what gives her purpose on a day-to-day basis. So it’s been crazy for her, but she found some cool things that hopefully she’ll be able to share in the future.”
On he and Lynch’s child possibly wrestling for WWE some day: “Oh gosh, if they want to do that, that’s their business. I’ll support them in whatever endeavor they choose. At the end of the day, if they’re happy, I’m happy. [The industry] has been so enriching in my life and has given me people that are my best friends, and it’s given me my wife. The value that it has added to my life has been something that I can’t even quantify. I couldn’t put it into words for you.”
Check out the complete Seth Rollins interview at People.com.
MORE RECENT WWE, AEW & WRESTLING NEWS
* Batista Reveals Never-Before Told Story About Hulk Hogan Confronting Him Backstage
* Big Surprise Superstar Coming Soon To Compete In Raw Underground?!
* Recently Released Top WWE NXT Superstar Debuts Completely New Look (Video)
* Big Update On WWE’s Plans For Raw & SD! To Each Get Draft Night Special
* Comedy Character Who Has Appeared Multiple Times Hints He Has Left AEW
* Update On Goldberg Shooting On Roman Reigns, Calling Him “A Joke”
* New Details Emerge On Vince McMahon’s Huge Blow-Up Backstage At WWE Taping
* Cody On “Absurd Amount Of N-Bombs” Sent To Brandi Rhodes On Twitter
* IMPACT Emergence 2020 *Spoilers* For Main Event Of 2-Week Special
* Big AEW Debut Coming: “You Never Know Who Might Turn Up, Any Guesses …”
* Rusev On Cesaro Giving Him Black-Eye For Wedding, Lana Was Pissed (Photos)
* Xavier Woods Reveals Hilarious Story On Vince McMahon & His Trombone
* WWE Furlough Talents Pissed At Company For Not Keeping Their Word
* Is WWE Finally Going To Break Up The New Day Faction?
* Unbelievably Awesome Shots Of Scarlett Bordeaux In A Bikini (Photos)
WWE, AEW & WRESTLING REACTION & SOCIAL MEDIA
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com