It looks like a Big Red Machine could be turning up in the 30-Man Royal Rumble match at this Sunday’s WWE Royal Rumble 2020 pay-per-view.
On Monday, PWInsider.com reported that Glenn “Kane” Jacobs is “confirmed” to be at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas this Sunday night for the WWE Royal Rumble 2020 PPV.
The news comes following an appearance on WWE Friday Night SmackDown last week, where Kane spoke of holding the record for most eliminations in Royal Rumble match history, as well as a recent appearance at a WWE live event in Knoxville, Tennessee, where the WWE legend is the current Mayor.
For additional WWE Royal Rumble *spoilers* for this Sunday night’s PPV, click here and check out the list of links embedded below.
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com THIS SUNDAY NIGHT for LIVE WWE Royal Rumble Results coverage!
WWE ROYAL RUMBLE *SPOILERS* FOR 1/26/2020 IN HOUSTON, TX.
* WWE Royal Rumble *Spoilers* & Updates: Expected Rumble Match Winner, Lesnar’s WM36 Opponent
* The Undertaker Spotted At WWE PC Ahead Of Royal Rumble (Photo), Update On Possible Surprise Entrants
* WWE Royal Rumble Updates For 1/26 PPV In Houston: New Title & Gimmick Matches, More
* *Spoiler* Update: WWE Legend Reportedly A “Lock” For Surprise Return In 30-Man Royal Rumble Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Betting Odds For 1/26 PPV In Houston, TX. (Possible *Spoilers*)
* Update On Rumors Of WWE Hall Of Fame Legend Edge Returning In 2020 Royal Rumble Match
* Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Being Placed In Royal Rumble Match To Set Up WrestleMania 36 Match
* WWE Royal Rumble Spoiler Updates Around-The-Clock On Our Social Media Outlet (…)
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) January 20, 2020