It looks like even more Superstars are scheduled to be part of the big SmackDown 1000 anniversary special this coming Tuesday evening.
PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T and longtime WWE Superstar Big Show are scheduled to appear at the big event this Tuesday night.
It’s also worth noting that the previously advertised “Cutting Edge” segment with WWE Hall Of Famer Edge has been removed from the advertising of the show on WWE’s official website, however Edge himself is still scheduled to appear at the show.
PWInsider also noted that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is currently in London, England filming the Fast & Furious spin-off film, Hobbs & Shaw, so if he does appear, it’s expected to be a taped or live via satelitte type of appearance.
The following is already advertised for SmackDown 1000 on Tuesday night:
* The Undertaker and Kane return
* Evolution reunites with Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista and Ric Flair
* Rey Mysterio returns to face WWE United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura in a non-title WWE World Cup qualifier
* Michelle McCool, Torrie Wilson, Vickie Guerrero, Teddy Long, Big Show, Edge and Booker T return, plus others
* Advertised matches include: Daniel Bryan and WWE Champion A.J. Styles vs. The Miz and Samoa Joe; Asuka, Naomi and Charlotte Flair vs. The IIconics and Becky Lynch
Make sure to join us here this Tuesday evening for live play-by-play results coverage of SmackDown 1000.