As noted, WWE has held NXT television tapings the past two nights at Center Stage in Atlanta, Georgia. Following last night’s tapings, the card for the next NXT TakeOver special began to take shape.
There are a number of matches confirmed, and all but officially announced for the NXT TakeOver: New Orleans show during WrestleMania 34 weekend later this year.
Featured below is the current look at the lineup for NXT TakeOver: New Orleans, which goes down from the Smoothie King Center in Louisiana on Saturday, April 7th:
NXT TAKEOVER: NEW ORLEANS
* Andrade “Cien” Almas (C) vs. Aleister Black
NXT Women’s Championship
* Ember Moon (C) vs. Shayna Baszler
NXT Tag-Team Championship
* Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish (C) vs. TBA
* Adam Cole vs. Roderick Strong
* Candice LaRae vs. Zelina Vega
* Finals of the Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic
Join us here on 4/7 for live results coverage of NXT TakeOver: New Orleans!