Here are full results from NXT TV at Full Sail Live on January 3rd, 2019 with the results airing all the way to Royal Rumble at the end of the month.
Results by: pwinsider.com:
Dark Match: Stacey Ervin def. Shane Thorne
- Johnny Gargano says success in NXT is about wins and championships. In 2019 he will be a champion. He says the moment in the cage with Ciampa was nothing and he still hates Ciampa. Johnny does want the North American Championship. Ricochet comes out and says he wants to defend the title at Takeover: Phoenix and wonders if Johnny will fight him man to man or behind his back in the parking lot. Tomasso Ciampa arrives and antagonizes the situation, but Aleister Black shows up on the screen and says Ciampa will fade to Black. the lights go out and when they're on again, Black is behind Ciampa. They brawl as Ciampa runs off. Distracted by this, Ricochet is surprised by a superkick from Gargano.
- Bianca Belair def. Nikki Cross
- Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner def. Stanley Watts and Hector Kunsman
- Adam Cole def. EC3
Post match: Undisputed Era attacks EC3 until War Raiders make the save.
- Street Profits def. the Metro Brothers
Post match: The Profits are attacked by the Forgotten Sons
- Bianca Belair comes out and says the world saw she can't be stopped when she sent Nikki Cross packing. She says she's walking out of Takeover undefeated. Shayna, Jessamyn, and Marina comes out. Shayna says Bianca may be the strongest, the fastest, but not the smartest. Shayna says she will tear Bianca's arms off. Shayna says shell change Bianca's vocabulary from undefeated to overated. Bianca slaps Shayna
- Dominik Dijakovic def. Adrian Jaoude
- Johnny Gargano def. Humberto Carillo
- Kassius Ohno def. Keith Lee
- Velveteen Dream says he has a sparkle in his eye. That sparkle is championship gold. Adam Cole and Bobby Fish come out. Cole says 2019 is the year of Undisputed Era and they will have all the championships NXT has to offer. Fish says 2019 will be their Era and that is Undisputed. Dream says he disputes that but only if it's ok with Adam Cole. Cole and Fish go to attack, but Dream escapes.
- Lacey Evans def. Xia Li
- Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch def. Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel
- Io Shirai and Kairi Sane def. Amber Nova and Tanea Brooks.
- Velveteen Dream def. Bobby Fish (w/Adam Cole)
- Ricochet comes out and says 2019 Johnny Gargano is the same as 2018, a liar and deceitful. Gargano comes out and says 2019 Johnny would rush the ring, but this Johnny has a plan. The two brawl until Tomasso Ciampa attacks from behind. Aleister Black attempts to make the save, but is laid out too. Gargano and Ciampa stare at each other as they walk up the stage until Candice LeRae pushes Johnny away.
Dark segment: All of Undisputed Era comes to attack Black and Ricochet. Heavy Machinery makes the save, leading to.....
Dark Match: Heavy Machinery, Aleister Black, and Ricochet def. Undisputed Era.
- Nikki Cross and Heavy Machinery both got time after their matches to have the crowd say goodbye to them. Tucker Knight seemed especially emotional. Nikki Cross jumped on the announce table and flung her shirt all over the place.
- Tanea Brooks is the former Rebel from TNA.
Official for Takeover: Phoenix:
- NXT Championship: Tomasso Ciampa (c) vs. Aleister Black
- NXT Women's Championship: Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Bianca Belair
- NXT North American Championship: Ricochet (c) vs. Johnny Gargano
- NXT Tag Team Championship: Undisputed Era (c) vs. War Raiders
Unclear at this point if either Matt Riddle vs. Kassius Ohno or Velveteen Dream vs. Adam Cole will be on the main card.
Results by: wrestlingobserver.com
Dark match --
- Stacey Ervin Jr. defeated Shane Thorne
The now-solo Thorne had an old-timey piano song as his theme. Ervin was making his Full Sail debut and had the crowd behind him from the start. He impressed with his gymnastic ability, hitting a beautiful moonsault to win it.
NXT TV taping spoilers --
Johnny Gargano cut an in-ring promo where he said Tommaso Ciampa may have willed a match between himself and NXT North American Champion Ricochet into existence. Ricochet interrupted -- but before he and Gargano could really get into it, Ciampa made his way to the stage.
Aleister Black then appeared on the big screen to tell Ciampa to shift his focus from Gargano back to him and their NXT Championship match. The lights went out, Black appeared behind Ciampa, and they brawled to the announce desk. Gargano took a shot at Ricochet to leave him laying in the ring as well.
- Bianca Belair defeated Nikki Cross
This was a physical match that got plenty of time. They teased a double count out after Belair crushed Cross on the ramp. Belair used a torture rack front slam to win it.
After the match, the crowd erupted in "Thank you Nikki" chants as she had a moment to soak it all in.
- Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner defeated an enhancement team
Kunsman and Watts were their opponents' names.
- Adam Cole (w/ The Undisputed Era) defeated EC3
Major distractions allowed Cole to hit the Last Shot for the victory. The beating continued until the War Raiders made the save to clean house.
- The Street Profits defeated The Metro Brothers
This was light work for the Profits. The Forgotten Sons attacked them after the match.
- An in-ring promo by Bianca Belair was next. She said it may be 2019 -- but she has 2020 vision on that NXT Women's Championship. Shayna Baszler made her way to the ring and said she's going to change Belair's vocabulary and replace “undefeated” with “overrated."
Belair hit Baszler and then escaped the Horsewomen on her way out.
- Dominik Dijakovic defeated Adrian Jaoude
Dijakovic won with his Feast Your Eyes torture rack into a knee strike.
- Johnny Gargano defeated Humberto Carrillo
An outside-in DDT got Gargano the win.
- Kassius Ohno defeated Keith Lee
They had a hard-hitting big man match that was escalating nicely until Ohno hit a low blow to steal the win.
Following the match, Matt Riddle in a shirt, tie, pants, and flip flops charged the ring to fight off Ohno.
- Velveteen Dream entered for a promo, with him saying he's interested in the North American Championship. He was interrupted by Adam Cole and Bobby Fish -- who said that Undisputed Era will hold all the gold in 2019.
Cole and Fish went to attack, but Dream avoided them to show them up on the way out.
- Lacey Evans defeated Xia Li
The crowd liked Li after her MYC showings. They had a back-and-forth match that Evans won with the Woman's Right.
- Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch defeated Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel
Great sprint of violence. There were dives, strikes, and everything you could want in a quick match.
- Kairi Sane & Io Shirai defeated an enhancement team
The crowd loved seeing Sane and Shirai together as a team. They assisted each other with flips and won easily.
- Velveteen Dream defeated Bobby Fish (w/ Adam Cole)
The Purple Rainmaker got Dream the victory.
- Ricochet did a promo in the ring where he said Gargano in 2019 is the exact same as he was in 2018 -- not a champion. Gargano made his way to the ring saying he wasn't going to overreact, but he immediately attacked Ricochet.
Ciampa made his way to ringside seemingly to help Gargano, so Aleister Black interjected himself to even the odds. Gargano and Ciampa took care of Ricochet and Black and then had a staredown that went all the way up the ramp to the stage. Ciampa offered a handshake, with Candice LeRae running out and getting between them before Gargano could decide on his own.
Dark match --
- Heavy Machinery, Ricochet & Aleister Black defeated The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish)
Undisputed Era were on their way to attack Ricochet and Black, so Heavy Machinery showed up and invited Undisputed Era to their after party.
This was an entertaining eight-man tag match to send the crowd home happy. Heavy Machinery went around ringside after to make their farewell to NXT.