– No Way Jose defeated Marcel Barthel
Jose won with the pop-up punch. Barthel was going back and forth with the crowd yelling “nein!”
March 21 Results
– A recap video was shown of the Tommaso Ciampa promo from the Atlanta tapings where the crowd chanted for Johnny Gargano the entire time.
Ciampa was out for a promo and was booed down. The crowd was all over him, and he said Gargano wouldn’t be walking down that aisle. As Ciampa was leaving, he was ripping up Gargano signs and got to one person wearing a lucha mask who jumped him.
It was Gargano, and they brawled to a huge reaction. Security pulled them apart and took Gargano away.
– WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne & Roderick Strong defeated Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch in a Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic first round match
Dunne & Strong replaced Tyler Bate & Trent Seven in the tournament. They won when Strong hit the End of Heartache on Burch.
– NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon defeated Aliyah
Moon hit The Eclipse to get the win. Shayna Baszler was on commentary for the match and stared down Moon after.
– Raul Mendoza came out for a match but was attacked and thrown off the stage by Andrade “Cien” Almas. Almas and Zelina Vega then cut a promo about demanding respect and Almas being the champion.
– Adam Cole defeated Kassius Ohno
This was a good match. Ohno hit a cyclone kick for a near fall and used his high tension elbow, but Cole rolled out. Cole hit a flurry of kicks, a neckbreaker, and a back of the head Shining Wizard to win.
Ohno was not happy after the match and shoved a referee.
March 28 Results
– William Regal came out to announce a new secondary singles title, the North American Championship. EC3 interrupted and said he wanted to be handed the title.
Regal declined that, but he said EC3 will be able to compete for it against five other men in a ladder match at TakeOver: New Orleans. The crowd loved EC3, who was given the nickname the One Percenter. They chanted “NX3” for him.
– The Authors of Pain defeated The Street Profits in a Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic semifinal match
The finish saw Paul Ellering slap the party cup from Montez Ford for a distraction, which allowed the Authors to destroy Angelo Dawkins for the win.
– WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne & Roderick Strong defeated SAnitY (Eric Young & Alexander Wolfe) in a Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic semifinal match
Dunne and Strong won with a double-team Bitter End.
– Lars Sullivan defeated John Silver
Sullivan used a flying headbutt and the Freak Accident to demolish Silver.
– Dakota Kai entered for a match, but it was shown on the video screen that Almas was beating up Aleister Black in the parking lot. They brawled to the ring and Kai ran for safety, with Almas destroying Black with a chair before referees could get him out of there.
– It was announced that the six wrestlers in the ladder match to crown the first North American Champion will be EC3, Lars Sullivan, Killian Dain, Adam Cole, Velveteen Dream, and Ricochet.
– Velveteen Dream defeated Trent Seven
A rolling slam by Dream put Seven away.
April 4 Results
– Lars Sullivan and Killian Dain went to a no contest
They had a hoss fight until Velveteen Dream ran down, followed by Cole, EC3, and Ricochet for a brawl. Ricochet hit a big dive and stood tall over the other ladder match participants.
– Kairi Sane defeated Vanessa Borne
The Insane Elbow got the win for Sane.
– The Authors of Pain vs. WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne & Roderick Strong in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic finals ended in a double DQ
Cole and Kyle O’Reilly ran in to end a great match. The crowd was on fire for it. Regal then said it will be a triple threat between The Undisputed Era, Authors of Pain, and Dunne & Strong at TakeOver for the NXT Tag Team titles and the Dusty Classic trophy.
– Ricochet defeated Chris Dijak
This was an excellent match. Dijak was making his NXT TV debut and tonight was Ricochet’s first appearance at Full Sail. The crowd was hot for the match and both wrestlers.
Ricochet hit the 630 to win.