A new championship match is now official for the upcoming AEW All Out 2021 pay-per-view.
Officially added to the 9/5 PPV in Chicago, Ill. on last night’s Rampage on TNT show is a TNT Championship match with Miro defending against Eddie Kingston.
With that now known, featured below is an updated look at the advertised lineup for the AEW All Out 2021 special event:
AEW ALL OUT 2021
* Kenny Omega vs. Christian Cage (AEW Title)
* Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander (AEW Women’s Title)
* Miro vs. Eddie Kingston (TNT Title)
* Young Bucks vs. Lucha Bros (AEW Tag Title Cage Match)
* CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
* Jon Moxley vs. Satoshi Kojima
* Andrade vs. PAC
* Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
* Women’s Casino Battle Royale
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 9/5 for live AEW All Out results coverage!
— All Elite Wrestling on TNT (@AEWonTNT) August 28, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com