The latest NXT Injury Report video has arrived.
On Friday, WWE released this week's NXT Injury Report video on their official YouTube channel, which features Matt Camp breaking down the injury notes coming out of this week's black-and-gold brand television program on the USA Network.
Featured below are the notes from this week's NXT Injury Report, as well as a complete video archive.
NXT INJURY REPORT (1/22/2021)* Ashante “Thee” Adonis suffered internal injuries, as well as a neck stinger in his defeat to Karrion Kross. There is no timetable for his return.
* Desmond Troy suffered a strained windpipe in the post-match attack by Kross, and is not yet cleared to compete.
* Timothy Thatcher suffered a minor arm injury, however X-rays came back negative for a break and he is cleared to compete again.
* Tommaso Ciampa also suffered a minor injury in the Fight Pit main event match, however an X-ray also came back negative for what was feared to be a broken leg. He is cleared to compete as well.
Watch the complete NXT Injury Report video for Jan. 22 courtesy of the official WWE NXT injury report via the YouTube video embedded below.
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com