Don't expect to see Hulkamania running wild at any future All Elite Wrestling events.
AEW CEO & President Tony Khan revealed via social media on Tuesday that WWE Hall of Fame legend Hulk Hogan is banned from all events the company puts on.
Khan made the news public when responding to an insensitive tweet posted by Linda Hogan, the ex-wife of the pro wrestling legend, on Tuesday afternoon.
"You’ve now joined your husband in being banned from all AEW shows," Khan wrote in response to Linda Hogan's tweet (see below). "Congratulations."
Check out the Twitter exchange between Linda Hogan and Tony Khan below.
You’ve now joined your husband in being banned from all AEW shows. Congratulations.
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) June 2, 2020
UPDATE: Linda Hogan has since deleted her tweet. Check out a screenshot of the original tweet Linda Hogan posted that prompted AEW President & CEO Tony Khan to ban her via the following tweet from eWrestling's Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984):
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) June 3, 2020
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com