The Undertaker is retired.
That is the reality of things.
"The Deadman" recently appeared as a guest on the "My Mom's Basement" podcast for an in-depth interview, during which he spoke about fans not believing that he is truly retired from the business of pro wrestling / sports entertainment.
"I think it’s all pretty much said and done," said Undertaker. "No one believes me. My wife doesn’t believe me. She rolls her eyes at me at least twice a week on something."
"The Phenom" of WWE continued, "I’ve got another buddy – I was actually in a golf tournament with him – and they were putting food out and stuff like that. And I was like ‘Nah I don’t want that or that’ and all of a sudden he looks over at me and goes ‘Getting close to April, huh?’
"I tried to be as definitive in that last episode," he added. "It was much more definitive until the big man saw it and he kind of put in the little question mark. I don’t foresee it happening but never say never.
Check out the complete episode of the My Mom's Basement podcast featuring the new interview with The Undertaker below, or by visiting BarstoolSports.com.
- PHOTOS: "The American Nightmare" Cody Returns On AEW Dynamite, Debuts New Look w/ Changed Hair Color (...)
WRESTLING NEWS DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom