The numbers are in for The Last Ride documentary special that premiered on the USA Network this week.
"Undertaker: The Last Ride" on the USA Network on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 drew 461,000 viewers, according to figures released by Showbuzz Daily.
The special program drew a 0.10 in the coveted 18-to-49 year old demographic on the USA Network on 11/18, which by comparison, was just slightly below the 0.14 in the same target demo for this week's WWE NXT show on the USA Network, which also aired on 11/18, drawing a total overall audience of 638,000 viewers for the two-hour program.
As noted, The Undertaker is scheduled to make his highly-anticipated "Final Farewell" appearance on his special 30th anniversary appearance at this Sunday's WWE Survivor Series 2020 pay-per-view in Orlando, Florida.
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 11/22 for live results coverage of the WWE Survivor Series 2020 PPV.
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES SPOILERS (UNDERTAKER'S FINAL FAREWELL)* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 1)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 2)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 3)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 4)
PRO WRESTLING TALK & CHAT AT EWRESTLING.COM* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com