In a follow-up to a previous headline noting that Charlotte Flair will be out of action for a couple of months as she is set for surgery, PWInsider.com reports that Flair is neither sick nor hurt and her surgery is of the elective nature.
Flair missed time in first part of 2018 to repair her breast implants but there is no indication that this would be related to that.
Upon her return, which is now pegged at approximately six weeks, Flair would likely be going after Nia Jax who “injured” her last night on Raw, thus helping to write her out of story lines while she has the surgery and recovers.
WWE STARS & OTHER WRESTLERS LINKED TO #SPEAKINGOUT ABUSE CLAIMS
* Police Investigating WWE & Pro Wrestlers Linked To #SpeakingOut Abuse Claims
* WWE Issues Statement Responding To Their Wrestlers Being Included In #SpeakingOut Sexual Abuse Allegations
* Update On Matt Riddle, Jordan Devlin & Jack Gallagher #SpeakingOut Abuse Allegations
* Dolph Ziggler Comments On #SpeakingOut Movement & Ongoing Accusations Against WWE Stars
* Wolfgang, Ligero, Joe Coffey, Michael Elgin, Joey Ryan & Others Accused Of Abuse In New #SpeakingOut Claims
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE VIDEOS
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 5) – “Revelation” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 4) – “The Battle Within” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 3) – “End Of An Era” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) – “The Redemption” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) – “The Greatest Fear” (VIDEO)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com