On AEW Dynamite this week, Mike Tyson came out with his entourage — which included former UFC champions Henry Cejudo, Rashad Evans, and Vitor Belfort, as well as indie wrestler Mr. Grim and filmmaker Mickey Gooch — and confronted Chris Jericho, who was flanked by the Inner Circle.
Jericho commented that he’s “been dreaming of this moment for ten years” and that Tyson said he could be trusted but then turned on him.
While not stated, this was clearly a reference from their WWE days when back in 2010 when they teamed up against D-X and Tyson ended up turning on Jericho and knocking him out (watch that here).
Jericho then demanded Tyson apologize, but the former boxing champ simply ripped his shirt off and started flexing before the two started shoving and brawling.
Whether this means the two are headed for a match at a future AEW event is not known, but Tyson did tell AEW cameras after the show that he’s “back” and that Jericho was going to get his “ass kicked.”
- VIDEO & PHOTOS: Mike Tyson Invades Inner Circle Pep Rally On AEW Dynamite, Brawls With Chris Jericho (…)
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) May 28, 2020
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) – “End Of An Era” (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN’T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN’T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) – “The Redemption” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) – “The Greatest Fear” (VIDEO)
* Undertaker’s Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com