The latest estimates coming out of WWE are that fans could be back at live events in time for
The WrestleVotes Twitter account is reporting that with SummerSlam in front of a live fan-based audience no longer a possibility for WWE, the company is looking at late September as a possible restart for their events.
However with the situation and national and state guidelines constantly changing, everything is still up in the air.
According to the WWE 2020 pay-per-view calendar that was set prior to the COVID-19 situation, that would make it likely that fans could be back for the WWE Clash of Champions 2020 scheduled for September 20th at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, or the WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 pay-per-view scheduled for October 18th at State Farm Arena, Atlanta, Georgia as the first major events with live crowds.
Being told with SummerSlam off the table, WWE is now aiming for the end of September as a restart for live audiences. TBD.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) July 9, 2020
- IMPACT Wrestling SLAMMIVERSARY *Spoilers* & Updates: NEW Teaser Video Hypes MULTIPLE Surprises For 7/18 PPV (..)
The Bella Twins Revealing Full-Term Baby-Bump Pregnancy Shoot (PHOTOS)
* Nikki Bella Shows-All In Very Revealing Pregnancy Photos (FULL GALLERY)
* Brie Bella Shows -All In Very Revealing Pregnancy Photos (FULL GALLERY)
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion (Social Media Links)
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com