Money in the Bank was one of the shortest WWE pay-per-views in recent memory, with the actual main show going less than 2.5 hours.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter claims there is no internal doctrine right now to keep shows short during the COVID-19 pandemic, but rather just a decision that was made for this specific event.
However, since it went over well with both WWE officials and the audience, shorter PPVs could become the "general rule" at least until fans are back in attendance.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as updates on this story become available.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com