WWE continues to slash the pay of several backstage officials as they continue to cut costs while trying to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer stated that most, if not all, of the producers who are still with the company as well as most of the referees had their pay cut by 20%.
It was also noted that talent, who are under contract, could become free agents if asked to take a pay cut and that would open up the possibility of them going to AEW or another promotion so the chances of WWE trying to renegotiate or breach those contracts is unlikely especially if the company wants to keep them around.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com