The card for the upcoming ROH Death Before Dishonor event continues to take shape.
Ring of Honor announced that The Briscoe Brothers will be taking on Matt Taven and Mike Bennett of The OGK at the pay-per-view scheduled for Sunday, September 12 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, PA.
Also announced for the show is Dalton Castle vs. Eli Isom and Bestia del Ring replacing Rush in the match for the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Titles.
With that now known, featured below is an updated look at the lineup for the 9/12 PPV event:
ROH DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR XVIII
Four-Way Elimination Match for the ROH World Title
* Brody King vs. EC3 vs. Demonic Flamita vs. Bandido (c)
Finals for the ROH Women’s World Title Tournament
* Angelina Love or Rok-C vs. Trish Adora or Miranda Alize
ROH Pure Title Match
* Josh Woods vs. Jonathan Gresham (c)
ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Titles Match
* La Facción Ingobernable (ROH World Television Champion Dragon Lee, Kenny King, Bestia del Ring) vs. Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor, Jasper Kaun, Moses Maddox) (c)
TBA vs. TBA
* Two top free agents who were recently released from another promotion will compete.
* Violence Unlimited (Homicide, ROH World Tag Team Champions Tony Deppen and Chris Dickinson) vs. three Pure wrestlers to be revealed this week – one from the past, one from the present, one considered to be part of the future
* The Briscoe Brothers vs. Matt Taven and Mike Bennett
* Dalton Castle vs. Eli Isom
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com