The latest edition of the NXT Injury Report has touched down on the official WWE YouTube channel.
On Thursday evening, WWE released the latest injury updates for their black-and-yellow brand with notes coming out of this week’s NXT On USA show.
Matt Camp checks in with the news in the 6/18/2020 installment of “NXT Injury Report,” which features updates on the condition of a pair of NXT Superstars following NXT On USA on Wednesday, June 17.
According to this week’s NXT Injury Report, Drake Maverick was rushed to a local medical facility after being the victim of a three-on-one attack, while Candice LeRae suffered back and facial lacerations after she was attacked backstage during the broadcast.
Check out the complete NXT Injury Report for 6/18 via the video embedded below.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE VIDEOS
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 5) – “Revelation” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 4) – “The Battle Within” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 3) – “End Of An Era” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) – “The Redemption” (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) – “The Greatest Fear” (VIDEO)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com